a collection of recipes from the green cottage design studio

Friday, April 9, 2010

Welcome!

I thought it might be interesting to start a blog based on the many recipes that float around in my life. I'm constantly searching for new ideas: picking up new cookbooks, reading cooking magazines, and searching the internet for creative ideas. I've posted a few of my recipes on Recipezaar, but I've recently become slightly disgruntled with them, so I thought I'd make a new way to share my love for all things in the kitchen. I'm sure my obsession with mixing bowls, serving dishes, and Pyrex will make it's way here as well. Looking forward to sharing this with you and hearing your feedback as new posts appear here! First up, I'll be transferring a few of the ole' favorites in my recipe box to the blog. Be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails