a collection of recipes from the green cottage design studio

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hot Cocoa Bar

This was another fun Pinterest find, this year.  I love the idea of a Hot Cocoa Bar!  So fun and of course really yummy, too.  Of course, you can customize this any way you want as far as ingredients are concerned.  I've also seen some really cute printables to label all of your ingredients for your guests and create a fun and interesting table, as well as invitations to invite friends if you're doing this as a theme for an entire party.  Check out Etsy for these full sets and search the internet for some of the free versions that are a little more limited in what printables are included.

My cocoa recipe was simply the cocoa found on the side of the Hershey's Baking Cocoa can.  Trust me, you'll never go back to powdered mix from a box again after you use this recipe.  It's really easy to make just one cup or an entire batch.  I used a Crock Pot to keep my cocoa warm throughout the afternoon, which worked really, really well.

To compliment my cocoa, I set out large marshmallows, Pepperidge Farms Piroutte cookies, butterscotch chips, white chocolate chips, Heath Bar bits, and semi-sweet chocolate chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails